PLEASE CONTACT US PRIOR TO RETURNING YOUR ITEM SO WE CAN ISSUE YOU AN RMA NUMBER AND RETURN FORM!
DOA/Damaged in transit items
- DOA items must be reported to us within 14 days from the date of purchase – we will arrange either a resend or replacement after sighting evidence of the problem.
- If the item has sustained damage in transit, a revised refund amount may be offered if the items damage does not affect the primary function of the good/s in question.
Buyer must provide photo or video evidence of problem before return will be accepted.
- Please Note: For all returned non-faulty items (as confirmed by our technical department upon testing of the received items), the Buyer will be responsible for paying return shipping if they still require the item or a 20% re-stocking fee will be deducted from the final refund if a refund is requested.
- DO NOT stick or write anything on the item itself or its packaging. Please only write or place postage stickers on the outer postage packaging.
- Items sent by COD WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Please test large items prior to installation or use, we will not accept unconfirmed faulty large item returns - e.g. solar panels.
- Product warranties are only extended to the items themselves – We will not process a warranty claim on the basis of damaged packaging only.
Change of Mind Returns
- We must be notified within 30 days of dispatch of the item that you intend to return. The item must be returned within 7 days, following the return instructions we provide.
- We will ONLY accept items returned in their original packaging. Please make sure the item has not been damaged by improper end user use.
We will not accept the return or refund/exchange the purchase of items that do not meet the requirements of a change of mind return and we will require the Buyer to pay the costs of returning these items.
Items returned under the Change of Mind Policy must meet the following requirements:
- Must not be used
- Must be in its’ original packaging and that packaging must not be damaged
- Must be in a resalable condition
- Must be sent back to us within 7 days of the date of the acceptance by our Customer Service department of your intent to claim a Change of Mind return
- Must not be an item mentioned in article 7 of the Change of Mind policy
- Must not be used
- Securely pack the product, DO NOT stick or write anything on the item itself or its packaging. Please only write or place postage stickers on the outer postage packaging.
- An RMA number is required before any returns will be accepted or refund issues, DO NOT send the item back to us before you have been issued an RMA number and return form from Customer Service department.
- Change of Mind refund requests will have a 20% restocking fee deducted from the final amount refunded.
- The Buyer is to return the goods back to us at their own cost and risk (trackable shipping highly recommended) – we will not refund/exchange if we do not receive the returned items.
- We will not accept the return of any clothing or intimate apparel under the change of mind return policy – no exceptions will be made. This includes the following: all clothing garments, compression clothing, sportswear, underwear and shoes and socks etc.
- Items that are returned to us after shipping by the courier/Australia Post.